Rear Wiper

I Removed my rear wiper and took off a rubber plug off the fire wall, but i put it on an rupper piece which the hatch window already had, and i dont know if your supposed to take that peice off? becuase its in the glass hole pretty good? any help? i searched.

i took my rubber piece off that in the glass

how did you manage to get it off? mine is being a pain so i just put a rubber stopper in from the fire wall .

it’s stuck from the previous twenty years that it’s been there. just move it around from outside and inside the car to unstick it from the glass, Then use some pliers (that’s what i used) from the inside (cuz it’s fatter) and twist ‘n’ yank it out.

worked for me.just removed mine recently. i also used the firewall grommet but it doesn’t fit perfectly…

[QUOTE=integ-four;2066782]it’s stuck from the previous twenty years that it’s been there. just move it around from outside and inside the car to unstick it from the glass, Then use some pliers (that’s what i used) from the inside (cuz it’s fatter) and twist ‘n’ yank it out.

worked for me.just removed mine recently. i also used the firewall grommet but it doesn’t fit perfectly…[/QUOTE]

I just stuck the Grommet into the rubber piece in the window, becuase i couldnt get it out but i will try the plier thing out. thanks.

I left my rubber in aswell and found another rubber plug and inserted it into it and it sits pretty flush with it.