post staggerd wheels

post your da with staggerd wheel set-ups

bigger (wider) wheels in the back and small up front? probably not to many integras with that set up… thats usually done on rwd cars. why dont you just look into getting some low offset wheels like everyone else these days… haha.:dance:

i have enkei rs6 18in rear 17in front still building this teg had them on 4 other tegs and wont part them they are discontinued

Bigger wheel in the back of a FWD is the dumbest thing you can do… If you really want to use a functional stagger up you have to have a bigger wide wheel up front and a smaller in rear. The key is gain more traction in the front on a FWD right? Tuning in Japan generally does a 205/50/15 with a 195/55/15 rear or 205/50 front and 195/50 rear and so on.

i have enkei rs6 18in rear 17in front still building this teg had them on 4 other tegs and wont part them they are discontinued

its just for looks dont care for racing they ride nice

i was fuking around with two sets of rims that i had. so i took two lips from one set and replaced them with the other set of rims that i had.

this was the end result:
specs:
front 17x8 +50 offset (bought a pair of 25mm spacers to flush out)
rear 17x9 +19 offset
running 205/40/17 yokohama avid tires

i will take pics tomorrow with the 25mm spacer. looks 1000x times better

^^ looks odd. but i like it.

17x9 +19 all around would look sick i think even though you are looking for a staggered look