Paint on db2 gsr

Well im really undecided… i have a red gsr… really was going to do a complete color change to something not origonal but i dont wanna kill the you know GSR ness haha… Red integras are everywere was gonna do a Purple with a larger metallic flake… just something not common what do you guys think… please dont flame was just really wondering

IMO I’d stick w/ the stock color. Personally there are almost ZERO situations where I would change the color of my Honda (speaking of ones I’ve owned previous, the one I own currently, and all I will own in the future).

And I can tell you that there ARE ZERO situations where I would ever paint any car I own purple*. Seems purple is the newest hot color. Check out the wire tuck / shaving thread or the valve cover threads on other forums and you’ll see that everyone is painting everything they can purple.

*would consider painting a LeMons car purple given the right theme, barney maybe?

lol you got a point… the red looks good anywy needs new paint… wire tuck sounds awsome lots of work

Keep it jdm,…dont try to stand out,…if anything,a pearl would look way better then the flakes,…so red with a pearl color would probably look dope,…but ya personaly i would keep it as original as posible,…

Yeah keepin it red is cool.But if you want a differnt flavor,just add a pearl or flake in the clear.That way,if you don’t like it later,you can knock it down n just re-clear.By doing this the base red stays the same,the car looks differnt at differnt angles with pearls or flake.

damn i’m in the same situation as you…i bought a white db2 gsr for dirt cheap, and now that i have sanded everything down and am ready to paint the engine bay, etc. i’m stuck…

my first DA (stolen) was blue then painted kandy burple, my current DA was red then painted it kandy apple red, now my db2 is white and i wanted to paint it kandy burple again…buuuuuuut since it’s a white gsr i’m just stuck…i love white, but it just seems boring (coming from a guy that paints cars, bikes, etc. as a hobby)

and i’m not one to be the subtle type. i did car shows, chromed out bike, kandy every vehicle i have had…so it’s a tough choice.

hard decisions man