da colours

hi guys

im looking at respraying my da its currently burgandy/maroone, im thinking either a two tone black on the top (like 240sx guys do) or maybe a flat colour like a burgandy matte/flat/satin colour

but id like ideas of diff paints etc. perfer on das though, i even like the stickers down the side aswell if anyone has any like that to

thanks guys hope someone can help

Gotta use the search feature man. But I’ll hook you up this time.

Search for a thread titled “Paint info for your year” It gives all the USDM paint codes for 90-93 Integras, Legends, & Vigors.

Seriously though, this topic has multiple threads & posts written about it. You can’t just expect free hand-outs all the time.

Wise man say. “Not every place in the food court gives free samples.”

:getsome::manual:

Figure that out!

yeh im not chasing stock colours though i want wild paint jobs i did search for threads but i couldnt find any that had out there paint

Just keep it the original color,…dont try to stand out,…just keep itjdm,…burgandy,…or atleast a pearl burgandy would probably look dope to,…

i dont understand jdm… i think its an american thing. our cars in australia come out to audm which besides lower hp engines r the same as jap cars…