X

Where can i find a clear hood?

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can i find a clear hood?

So under the hood of my car is like a showpiece and i am dying to find a clear hood to swap on occasionally for shows and whatnot to show it off. if it was legal to drive without a hood i wouldnt care lol but i goatta do it somewhat legit. anybody know where to get one?

I've never seen anyone with a clear hood for a DA before but I'm pretty sure you can have it custom made. Call around your local plexiglass/plastic shops and see if they can fab you one.

The other thing to think about is the heat the engine produces so with a plexiglass/plastic hood... don't know how long it will hold up to warping unless it's reinforced with heat resistant material.....

If you're only going to use it for show then I think it wouldn't be a problem.. just don't drive with it on..

Comment

i have no idea where you can get one, but i have seen them before, so they're out there. Good luck man

Comment

i think i remember seeing an ad years ago that nopi was selling some, and i think the brand was called areogear or something gear...

Comment

Working...
        X