DA and DB difference in front body panels.

im going to be getting some front panels from a sedan of the same year (bumper, fenders x2, and possibly the hood). will it work with my coupe? only reason being is that its also black so i wont need to be painting anything. :rockon:

They will all fit. Bumper supports vary though, so if you’re switching from 90-91 to 92-93 or vice versa take the bumper support and the mounts for the support from the donor car. Hoods, and fenders are the same, although I’ve heard there is some difference between the front part of the fenders. I’m not sure what the difference is if there is one.

Good info. Some more people should reply to this thread with knowledgeable information and it be put in FAQ/etc for 2dr/4dr part interchange. I would, but I havent a clue.

The rear spare tire pan (ie rear floor pan) is also virtually the same but slightly longer. I have found no noticeable differences from the firewall to the front bumper between the two and four door versions. Suspension components, front seats, dash… A lot of the parts are interchangeable between the two.

on body parts the ONLY things really different are the following: (add the list if u know more)

-windshields
-doors & panels (duh)
-trunks (another duh)
-quarter panels
-valence section in rear
-passenger seat different and obviously the rear seats. (i think the top half of the rears are the same tho but the part number should be verified tho).

front & rear bumpers (and bumper supports) are the same amongst the years,…

92-93 trunks are DIFFERENT from 90-91 trunks on the db1 tho. and the db1 tail lights have to match the year of the trunk that is on there.

WHat about the carpets ? Are they the same ?

no. not even the floor mats.

[QUOTE=Squeezethis;2041765]on body parts the ONLY things really different are the following: (add the list if u know more)

-windshields
-doors & panels (duh)
-trunks (another duh)
-quarter panels
-valence section in rear
-passenger seat different and obviously the rear seats. (i think the top half of the rears are the same tho but the part number should be verified tho).

front & rear bumpers (and bumper supports) are the same amongst the years,…

92-93 trunks are DIFFERENT from 90-91 trunks on the db1 tho. and the db1 tail lights have to match the year of the trunk that is on there.[/QUOTE]

rear bumpers are not the same between the sedan and coupe

so i took the hood off my db and put it on my da and the db hood was definetely longer, it stuck out like a inch or two more than than the head lights…

complete front ends are the same only difference is windshields. front seats are the same ive swapped my 2dr and 4dr front ends on multiple cars never had a problem