JDM 1 peace ??

ya im about to buy some one peace headlights but the bottom brackets are missing is their a difference at all once their on the car compared to ones whit bottom brackets like fitment or do they wobble ???

more prone to vibration and stuff without the bottom brackets. the person probably removed them to make it easier to remove and install. if u do buy it… u might risk blowing bulbs a lot faster with the increased vibration. just buy some clean ones that are complete and legit. unless u can somehow find or make some brackets for it.

ps… its 1 piece, not peace. peace = hippy.

they are also easier to steal off of your car if you have no bottom brackets on them…

i bought some one piece headlights and they were brand new. but did not come with the bottom bracket. it was just the top brackets. and they are aimed horribly, i dont see anyway to aim them either. my left light is so alot higher then my right one but when i switch to high beams its even…

too bad those are jdm 1 pieces… i don’t think the aftermarket ones are made to use the bottom brackets so you’re fine.

^^Those aren’t JDM those are aftermarket. They are adjustable though. All you need is a long phillips screwdriver. By the middle tab on top there is a rubber piece to adjust how far the hood closes. Right behind that there is a hole. If you look down through the hole you can adjust the beam with the screwdriver.

“NO DISRESPECT” but never said they were jdm. just said they were one pieces and no sir, the only screws that are on there is the one that leads into the fogs to replace them and the top three that hold the lights on the car. i know what screw that you are talking about because i seen them on the oem usdm lights. and the aftermarket ones dont have it.

these are the lights and exactly how they look

Maybe the bulbs arnt seated in the housing properly and/or crooked?
Just a thought:shrug:

that could be a possibilty, considering the fact that i had trouble pushing the bulbs into the housing. i will check into it once i get a chance. im changing to HID lights soon though. the oem lights are too dim for night time driving. looks great when i have my fog lamps on though.

if you look on the back of that pic you will see 2 circular screws. you put a phillips in the top of that. when you turn the screwdriver it spins the wheel which in turn adjusts the headlights

oh. i dint think about that one. i will try it tonight. thanx

Ok, I don’t know what I’m talking about. I have those same lights and took the time to walk outside and check out exactly how you adjust them and describe it to you in detail. The way to adjust them is the EXACT way I described it to you. I was only trying to help, not offend.

As for the JDM thing, I didn’t realize you weren’t the OP.

aren’t < xD

Hmm perhaps you should look into opening the lens to tweak/play around with it a bit to make the lights “aim” better.

[QUOTE=hayate;2037389]aren’t < xD

Hmm perhaps you should look into opening the lens to tweak/play around with it a bit to make the lights “aim” better.[/QUOTE]

no need to, i have these exact headlights. they were out of aim when i recieved them, i adjusted them and its a million times better than the light output on my stock 3 pieces

[QUOTE=rollinmyda;2037362]Ok, I don’t know what I’m talking about. I have those same lights and took the time to walk outside and check out exactly how you adjust them and describe it to you in detail. The way to adjust them is the EXACT way I described it to you. I was only trying to help, not offend.

As for the JDM thing, I didn’t realize you weren’t the OP.[/QUOTE]

yes well when i took a second look into it i realized that you were right when it comes to aiming these lights, thank you for you help. and sorry if the message came out with a bad attitude.