custom fab skirts? postem?

ive been looking around on the internet and i have seen some people putting random skirts on cars. like i saw a cool g3integra with m3 skirts it looked good but the guy sucked and didnt put it on flush?

anyone else got any other skirts that arent made for our cars besides civic, g3, accord skirts??

http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147710

this, was OLNY 6 UNDER YOUR POST. so unless your blind. search

i said that arent from civics, other tegs, accords.

ive seen some people with like chevy skirts on a crx m3 skirts on a g3.
looking for other people modifying other skirts onto their cars that arent from the ones i said above
not trying to sound like a dick

yea, theres some good stuff in there. like the mugen replica for a ek on a da is dope.

yeah ive seen them before but are there any others like things not from hondas farm?

[QUOTE=lilvietboy;2035500]i said that arent from civics, other tegs, accords.

ive seen some people with like chevy skirts on a crx m3 skirts on a g3.
looking for other people modifying other skirts onto their cars that arent from the ones i said above
not trying to sound like a dick[/QUOTE]

well then get out there and customize something yourself.

wanna see some before i drop some bills and bust a nut

did u find any when u searched? if u didn’t find much more than u already did then that means it wasn’t worth posting on here. and to drop some bills? what are u on crack? u’re getting a STOCK side skirt from another car… it shouldn’t cost more than like $40. and its not like they have to be clean cuz u’re gonna be hacking them up anyways.

there are plenty of nice aftermarket side skirts out there… well not plenty but some. if u search u can actually find some that aren’t that expensive. and the reason lots of ppl go with other oem side skirts is cuz its cheap and it makes the car look better. so yea other’s have done it… it still looks better than a stock g2. (better = personal opinions of the individual). cuz some look like crap, example: extreme side skirts with those huge flares.

yeah, assumed if google and no one posted after a few days that no one would have any, im just looking for something to spice up my car. nothing extreme like rice and the ricier… watched the first one last night and i am so glad i dont think those riced out black civics are cool… plane wings, fart cans, underglow… stupid stickers going across the car…

hey…i got some 94-97 4dr accord side skirts that are fabbed to fit on my db(i got the idea from REXONE)…kinda hard to see but yeah. im sure if you have a DA you can make it work…just get the side skirts from an accord coupe(less cutting/trimming involved) i got the side skirts from import auto center for $25 each. i like the accord skirts more because it flares out more in the rear compared to the EKs and DCs(doesn’t flare out at all) i never seen 94-97 accord side skirts on a DA yet…so u might be the 1st or one of the few!!!

sorry for crappy pictures of side skirts…you can’t get a good look @ them but yeah…

here are some better picture from REXONE’s db(hopefully he lets me use them for reference)

if your interest in doing this…i suggest that you trim the top of the skirt to where they sit on the bottom of your door jam, this causes them not to sag and sit more flush with the body…if im not being clear, i’ll take pictures of how i got them installed…let me know

db1st: maybe u didn’t read the op’s original post. he’s looking for other non oem honda side skirts.

[QUOTE=lilvietboy;2034901]
anyone else got any other skirts that arent made for our cars besides civic, g3, accord skirts??[/QUOTE]

oops…i just read the last post. i just though he didn’t want anything too ricey(i’ve seen pictures of his ride and it looked like he’s not into all that bodykit or huge side skirts stuff). also, pretty much every aftermarket side skirt for the 90-93 integras are ricey(that’s my opinion)

so the mugen or mugen replicas like ww rs kit is ricey to u?

those aren’t…but pretty much every other aftermarket side skirts are.

i hear ya. lots of crummy ass side skirts made out there for the da. the mugen one is clean, i found some that’ll work well with my db1 that aren’t ricey. i just gotta stop spending my $$$ on other stuff.

yeah most of the skirts ive seen made for our cars are too ricey so im probably gonna try to buy all the accord parts front and back lip and skirts hopefully i can buy it all for like 50 from some elderly people or some people who need some cash

craigslist ftw. i picked up some oem sides from a wrecked dc for not much. everybody asking price is gonna be different but if the accord (or whatever car u wanna get it from)… is wrecked… i’m sure they’ll take some lowball offers.

yeah ive been stalking craigslist ever since i bought my car haha. i kinda wanna trade my meshies for something but i like them but at the same time i want something new grr

db1st-clean car bro. although the accord skirts have in fact been on several DA’s. i’ve had mine on the car for almost 5 years…look very nice, and OEM.

lilvietboy-have you tried to go to a salvage yard??? theres a ton of accords around here…pretty common vehicle, you would think they would be everywhere…

really…i haven’t seen one DA yet with the 94-97 accord side skirts and i’ve been ho-ing around g2ic.com for the past 3 years. must be me!!!