jdm one piece question..

new here and i was wondering is there a bracket inside the one piece headlights that holds the h3 bulbs? cuz i lookd into mines it doesnt seem to have a bracket that keeps the bulb in place… im not sure if its already like that but if anyone has a pic of the bracket part please post it so i can know if im missing a part… please and thanks in advance.

maybe you can post and we’ll tell you if your missing a bracket, lol.

its held in by a metal base and spring clip.

Yes there is a bracket that you’re missing. The question is does the bulb fit properly in the housing? Does it just want to fall back out of the opening? If so then you’re just missing a little wire clip that holds it in. The clip is shaped like a squared up letter U. If the bulb itself doesn’t fit the opening than you’ll probably need the entire fog light reflector. I have a set of these for sale. You can check out the for sale section or shoot me an e-mail. rollinmyda@yahoo.com

the bulb doesnt fit properly but i do have the U shape clip in there…the fogs doesnt have like a backet that holds the bulb from goin in place… thanks.

So basically the metal piece the bulb fits into isn’t there? Which would make the hole way to big, right? Does anyone know if those pieces come out or if the entire reflector/housing needs to be changed?

yeah the hole is like too big so i have nothing to hold the bulb in place… so is there suppose to be a bracket that suppose to be in there? if so anyone selling taht fog piece?

Yes there is supposed to be a bracket. Like I said, I’m selling a pair. Make me an offer. My e-mail is posted above.