PIC REQUEST:2 dr with 18s

i would like to see a pic of a 2dr with 18 inch rims that hasnt been lowered and doesnt have a body kit. i think ive asked for this before but never really found what i was looking for…

a new guy was trying to sell this teg on here a couple days ago, but now is on ebay, it has 18’s on it lowered with Tokico adjustable struts and Nuespeed coilovers

those look like my rims, and also, how much did he lower that car???

dont know but it is still listed in the for sale forums on here you could ask him i guess here is the link http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1013125#post1013125

and it does look kinda good with the big rims but thats just my opinion it might just be that style of wheel too

My 90 2 door is lowered 3.5 in on 18 in wheels, check it out…

www.cardomain.com/id/jsperformance

Is it just me or those Rims look like they have the wrong offset? :stare: they stickout a bit too much? my car also has 18’s fitted on and dont sit that way! :think:
Ill post a pic just give me a second… :wink:

Here it is… Oh and the stickers were just for sum promo fro a car show if any one asks???

el latino? how much did u lower your car??? i like it.

http://www.b17a.net/yellowteg/

Sean (devlins91LS) also has white 18’s.

im not sure i like the yellow teg. i dont want my rims to be tucked. u think 2 inches front and back would look good??? i just dont want the huge space between the tire and the wheel well, and i also dont want my rims to be tucked? is there a solution to this???

it’s more dependant on the tire’s size than the wheel, but yes, I’d say any more than 2 inches would be overkill

and regan’s teg is OG… before “the movie” came out :up:

well my tires are 215/35/18 if that helps???

35 will be better than 30, so you’ll be ok with a 2.25/2 I think.

maybe even a 1.8/2 will be enough

I would suggest using the Eibach Prokit, its a good brand and has about the right drop you are looking for, just besure you get a decent set of shocks to go with them though, tokico’s are what quite a few people run with eibachs i think if that helps any

im still not sure yet, i think my cousin might be selling me some eibach coilovers. not really sure what im going to do yet. the tires came today along with my CAI, hopefully the header will be in soon too. im just going to save up a little money before i buy lowering springs, my car is put away for the winter anyways :corn:

I just got new pics of my car with the 18’s
Skunk2 Coil-overs, KYB Struts, Ingalls Chamber Kits, Engery Suspension Bushing kit.

here is a pic of my old teg it had 18s and i had skunk2 coilovers droped all the way in the front

Damn lowriden acura, I bet that bad boy scrapes EVERYTHING! Mine’s a little lowered and I have trouble with certain speed bumps. I can’t imagine driving something that low.

-Matt

I couldn’t drive it everyday like that, it mostly sits in my garage on outside with a cover on it. I mostly drive it when it’s warm and to show and stuff, I’ve only put 23,000 miles on it since I bought it in 1998. I have another g2 I drive everyday, it’s only lowered 2.5 in. w/ 15 in rotas, it’s alot more manageable for everyday and alot more comfortable.

Here’s my daily

in the premier listings 91integracer has a set of 18in racing heart wheels :rockon: