gas leak

hey guys i need help. the other day i stopped for gas, and i filled up. when i got home i noticed a gas smell, it was rather strong but thought nothing of it because i had just gotten gas. next few days go by and im down to a have of a tank. we had a nice day so i got my car washed, when i got home i parked and i was walking aroung and saw dripping liquid. at first i thought it was water but it was gas. it was comming slow but ti was still dripping. it stoped a short while after, but i was wondering if any one has had a problem with the tank or a hose. the drips were comming right from under the tank more on the driver side of the car. let me know what you think it may be, the whole tank, just a tube somewhere, or a connection. but i gotta get ti fixed cause its giving me a head ache when i drive. thanks alot

Wow!!! your dumb…

Dont drive your car with a highly explosive liquid leaking from somwhere please!!!

The fuel lines run inside the car, below the rear seat then forward in the left sill. You probably have a leak either at the fill tube or at a seam. There is also a drain bolt, wouldn’t hurt to check that.