EK side skirts

I want to know if the EK side skirts fit our cars like the DC skirts do. And if they do, is $100 too much to pay? LMK.

ek skirts will fit but they have to be modified to fit…i have them on mine ‘n’ had to cut along the top where the factory clips go on the skirts, ‘n’ on the end to shorten them up bein that they were longer…another problem with them is that on the ek in the fender part of the skirt it flares out…wat i did was pop a screw inside the wheel well to hold the skirt on the fender then pushed the rest of the skirt along the body ‘n’ screwed it on the bottom…i also cut along the bottom to make it easier to lose the flare w/o it bulging out…when u get up on it u can see a lil wave in it but i dont think its that bad…by the way i got mines for 50…

Thanks man. I guess it would be easier to get the DC skirts on without modifying so much, compered to the way you describe doing the EK skirts.

so u mean the G3 DC2 model side skirt will work on the G@ 92 integra model as well without having to modify? By the way, is the length the same? Thanks.

length is the same for DC integras, but you need to do a lot of cutting to make them fit against the body.

i have them for my g2 as well.

any pics of ek skirts on a g2 guys?