What paint colour does this sound like???

I want a really deep/rich metallic blue. This colour is good, but I want darker, but not just shade wise, I want it overall a really rich almost royal blue, but metallic. So, anyone know a colour darker than this one that fits what I’m saying? Or, should I just try to get it custom made, that’ll be more expensive though… :sad:

IntegraEnvy.jpg

How about this - from a CL?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5332&item=4513772470&rd=1

nah, that’s a little too dark, and not quite as rich a colour. Thanx anyways.

Maybe the Supersonic Blue? Or the Electron Blue mixed with a purple pearl to the darkness you want…possibilities arent limited.

Definetely supersonic blue…that color was a hit 5-6 years ago? Seen it too much. Nice rich blue. If you like blues, use the wrx blue with more pearl…very pleasing to the eye, yet not too much attraction.

Thanx, I’m def. starting to like the Electron Blue…

electron blue = civic si blue. if you’re going the 9 yards to paint you car, get a custom color mixed. even if you custom color may look like another color, there is no way someone can copy it because only you have the formula. like i said, the wrx blue with more pearl, is awesome. the more pearl you add to the base color, the more glimmering it gets with the angles of the car.

Yeah I agree with anirtnk. Get a custom color. Personally just the electron blue is kinda too feminine for me.

I don’t know if you’re talking about a Honda colour or not. But, I’m talking about the metallic electron blue used on corvette’s. If anyone here, I prolly doubt it, gets Modified Mag, they had a sweet 240sx in their dec. issue with this colour. It’s really rich and is almost a dead on colour to the one I was trying to find.