X

Honda Emblem Holes?

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Emblem Holes?

On the back of the car the word acura...is their holes or can i just take them off and not have to cover the holes up? I know its confusing but I hope someone can help.

emblems

yes there are definitely holes behind the emblems on a DA....Had mine shaved

Comment

Not the emblem on the actual word (ACURA) that is on the left side. Does it have holes?

Comment

re:emblems

yes all lettering and emblems have holes in the back

Comment

does does the holes from any honda words line up? and if so from what car. Thx

Comment

the emblems

check this out
            http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...33637824&idx=9

not sure if it helps

Comment

:imgsux:

Comment

holes!

not sure what this is worth or if it will help but apparently Australian integra's came with stickers for badges and therefor don't have the holes... I guess you could import a hatch from australia, although shipping would be killer.

don

Comment

All the emblems have holes unless you have any aftermarket parts on your car. My car came with a different hood and didn't have the emblem on it, so it saved me time and has a cleaner look.

Comment

if yours is a 1990 then it doesn't have an aftermarket hood...the 90's just came like that.

On topic: there are holes under all our emblems and badges...if you see "HONDA" emblems or "H" badges on a USDM DA/DB it is because they shaved the little spikes behind the emblems themselves and just glued/taped them on. Unless they got the JDM Badges...which just fit right in without any mods.

Comment

It's a 92 and it was wrecked in the front. Turned a pos into something work keepin'. I didn't know the 90's came like that.

Comment

then yea...the hood is probably from a '90 or they shaved them when they were fixing/painting

Comment

yeah I didn't think of that, I know they didn't shave it. Hell, they put a ton of washers on the front to straighten out the front bumper.

Comment

wow...that's not good...

have you ever gone into a shop for suspension changes? what have they told you about frame damage?

Comment

well i changed my emblems....on the front i used a 86 honda accord H emblem on the back a 99 si ....they both fit right in im jus tryin to find the "honda" emblem for the back that will fit

Comment

Originally posted by asianimports69
                                well i changed my emblems....on the front i used a 86 honda accord H emblem on the back a 99 si ....they both fit right in im jus tryin to find the "honda" emblem for the back that will fit

did you ever find the honda emblem?

Comment

93+ Accords are the best for the "HONDA" emblem

Comment

Working...
                                  X