X

Pic Request: chrome halos

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic Request: chrome halos

hey guys quick request before i get theese lights. i have searched and can only find them in black, basically if anyone could post a pic or lead me to one that has the "halo" projectors in a chrome bezel (might just be me but i think they look better then the all black, there white like the JDM style but have a "cooler" light set up IMO) instead of black, id really appreciate it, thanks!

http://216.82.69.117/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=AI9093HCC-G2

Comment

IMO, get one-pieces or leave it stock.

Comment

but he wasnt asking for your opinion.

Comment

Those look different. What's the "grilled" part supposed to be? No bulb in there just a housing for the halos?

Comment

the grill is there so they can put halos on, and are closer than it would be if the halos were around the fog and high beam. I think

Comment

if they didn't have those nipples, i think they'd look pretty good. especially on a black car.

Comment

Originally posted by G2sleeperstyle
                if they didn't have those nipples, i think they'd look pretty good. especially on a black car.
                for sure

Comment

thanks but i already know what they look like i was wondering if anyone has a pic of them on the actual car.. cus sometimes things look good but then when its on the car your like

Comment

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Comment

I have chrome halos and halo altezzas for the back, they look good in my opinion, on days when it's just a little dark out you can turn on just the parking lights and the halos and it looks soooo sweet...In the end I say do what you feel will express you in the car. Everyone here is just like, get one pieces and a lip, be individual. If you go to Japan almost none of the "tuners" there leave their integras stock, I've seen some pretty...interesting, individual cars.

Comment

Best pic I have....not my car
                        Last edited by tribb333; 02 Oct 2006, 23:15:01.

Comment

Working...
                        X