Pic Request: chrome halos

hey guys quick request before i get theese lights. i have searched and can only find them in black, basically if anyone could post a pic or lead me to one that has the “halo” projectors in a chrome bezel (might just be me but i think they look better then the all black, there white like the JDM style but have a “cooler” light set up IMO) instead of black, id really appreciate it, thanks!

http://216.82.69.117/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=AI9093HCC-G2

IMO, get one-pieces or leave it stock. :up:

but he wasnt asking for your opinion.

Those look different. What’s the “grilled” part supposed to be? No bulb in there just a housing for the halos?

the grill is there so they can put halos on, and are closer than it would be if the halos were around the fog and high beam. I think

if they didn’t have those nipples, i think they’d look pretty good. especially on a black car.

for sure

thanks but i already know what they look like i was wondering if anyone has a pic of them on the actual car… cus sometimes things look good but then when its on the car your like :wtf:

:rofl: Sorry I couldn’t resist.

I have chrome halos and halo altezzas for the back, they look good in my opinion, on days when it’s just a little dark out you can turn on just the parking lights and the halos and it looks soooo sweet…In the end I say do what you feel will express you in the car. Everyone here is just like, get one pieces and a lip, be individual. If you go to Japan almost none of the “tuners” there leave their integras stock, I’ve seen some pretty…interesting, individual cars.

Best pic I have…not my car