OEM Side Skirts

Do OEM Side Skirts really exist…

I noticed Coop (premier member) has them listed in his exterior description…and they look clean…however ive never seen them before …anywhere…

Does anyone know if they do or did exist ?

no luck on Password JDM…

I really would like to get my hands on some…if they exist

its just from the oem factory body kit, which can no longer be bought.

yup… it’s the oem factory kit.

Very, highly RARE.

Some people would pay a fortune to get their hands on those things. But you’d have to have the 90-91 bumpers.

haha… yeah thanks yeah there the oem factory side skirts it comes as a complete set from only 90-91 integra’s front, rear and 6 piece sides total 8 piece kit.

when i got my side skirts they came broke in half so i had them professionally repaired almost 1k in work n paint cant even tell brand new again. so yeah so worth payin to have them fixed such a rare piece.

just a lil show n tell… hehe

and a Real RHD- Right Hand Drive DA 90-91 with the full oem kit.

:sad: its like a girls onion booty, it makes me wana cry. thats hot man. do you know if they even made those 4 the 4dr 90-91 teg

nope not that im aware of only for the 2 door tegs

u can get ur hands on some g3 sides and use those. like me!

its not really that hard either. just a little cutting, a lot of sanding(a breeze with a power sander) and a steady hand with Duplicolor oem matched paint. looks quite oem actually.

Still trying to get my hands on a set.

Anybody know where i can find a set?

Here, ebay, or anywhere?

I wanna get some Replica’s?? know anyone that makes em??

WOW. I have that exact kit the RHD red one has. It came with the car when I bought it, and I always wonderd what kind of kit it was. Whoever painted it didn’t match it very good to the rest of the car, but at least now I know what kind of kit it is.

i’ve been looki’n for skirts like that for a long long time. Even something that look’s close to those.

I should go make my own outta fiberglass…

How hard would it be to make a mold of the kit??