88-91 CRX Si wheels on a DA? Need pics

I am curious on what thse look like on a DA, because I am a poor bloke with no money. I have a hard time affording petrol. Besides you have to admit, these look great. They also cool brake off better than most wheels, but still not a huge amount. Any pics are appriciated. (sp)

It won’t fit without having to put spacers because of the offset. (i tried and my brakes scraped the inside of those poor rims; 90-91 crx si rims)

no pics on a g2, I have one of a G3 from an autocross using those with slicks.

this is my teg with 89 si wheels on. What do you think? :naughty:

Here’s mine

Cool! So I need spacers?

try 1st gen teg wheels, i have 2 sets(8 total) off of 87 tegs and they fit just fine and look about the same even seen them on ebay a few times for dirt cheap, the 88-89 teg wheels have less nothes/spokes i think. great for winter/old skool wheels i guess

Mine didn’t need them!

If you have them, get them on!! They’re very light wheels and CAN look very good if you rock them right :rockon: Mine are going bronze over the winter while the teg’s in hibernation.

No, I don’t have them yet, I do have a set of 14" MIMs that weigh 4.1 kg (around 11lbs). I like the 14", because they have less rotational mass (which = faster acceleration, braking, and cornoring). I am just looking at my options.

you wont NEED a spacer but you will have to cut the wear indicator off the pads or else the indicator will rub the wheel ( i had that problem) :stare:

Maybe that was the problem i had when i tried to put on my buddy’s 91 crx rims… all I heard was a ‘shing!’ and was like, wtf was that? We took off the rim and saw something rubbing inside the rim from my brakes…

heres mine…

they bolted right on for my car, but then on my friends car, same wheels, it rubbed, then we tried to drive it anyways, then it scrapped alot of the metal badly inside the rim… so i think it depends on your brakes… or luck…

I don’t know how a narrow 14" wheel would be better for cornering than say a wide 15" or 16" wheel.

Wow, you can bring back an old thread to put somebody down on a Mistake. Well technically, you didn’t bring it back, tegboi did, but he had something creative to add. :up: You have a wonderful day.

Tried to ninja your post? I didn’t flame anyone.

Guess I shoulda used a smoke bomb huh? Oh well. Yea, I noticed I falsely accused, so I changed it.

i didnt know that they fit …i was going to put my girls old 89 crx si wheels on for a little while …