X

Check Out the Gdizzle!

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check Out the Gdizzle!

What do you guys think of my G2... I like it... well what do you guys think... good or bad comments plz... any suggestions to what i can do next.... aiight check it out

http://spreng87.nventure.com/g2.jpg or

Looks good man. A lot of people will tell you to get the JDM one piece headlights instead of the ones you have on it but I think black on black is nice

Comment

very nice, i had headlights like that on my ls, but i had a prob with the low-beams not working, and the pass. side low beam adjuster was broken, so when it did light up, it was pointing straight down. your car looks great!

Comment

got anymore pics? of the front, rear, other side, under the hood? i'd love to see them. looks good, and i like the headlights.. i have them on my 90ls 4 dr, and they look hot.

Comment

It's riding on the some cheap ebay coilovers with tokico blues yea it's an ok ride.... not bad... but good... i got a obx strut bar(upper-front) whole car is basically stock.... I got 2 1/4 exhaust full straight pipe to a dtm muffler and an ac auto technic cold air pipe magnecor plug wires and some bosche platinum 2s plugs..... 170,000 miles and stills pulls like a beast.... LS POWER!

Comment

drop it a little lower with a type r lip and it will look even better than what it does. other than that lookin good

Comment

Get a can of Krylon staind glass orange & paint your bumper lights amber...I just did that to my black teg & it looks SO much better. Umm...have you gotten all the other maintenence stuff taken care of that an older teg usually requires? (c.v. boots, motor mounts, trailing arm bushings, etc.) maybe a short shifter & poly shift bushings? CF hood? Maybe some good bulbs such as Silverstars to throw in your new headlights? In my experience, aftermarket headlights usually come w/ horrible bulbs...

Comment

wow, those headlights dont look half bad on there... minus the nipples

Comment

Working...
                X