window adjustment

the window has been going up too far lately… so i pulled the door panel and adjusted it and now it does up and lines up almost perfect (very small gap) i cant get it perfect because the window gets stuck outside the track…

problem is… the window does stay snug in one position (it will rock side to side) i think thats why when its adjusted right it wont close… because it slips out and it makes it a little too big… also when im driving wind comes in… which also makes me think its angled out a little too much

i know about the bottom adjustments on mine… but they dont work… i dont know if there broke or what… u can turn the allen screw all the way in… as soon as u put the nut back on it ends up same as always or worse… i think its missing something its suppost to have in there… anyways…

the movement side to side looks to be because of the rear track… is there suppost to be a rubber bushing or something where the window rides on the track?

from my experience with this is to re-tighten the allen screw, with a box-end wrench around the nut. thats what i did and it seemed to work ok. HTH

when i put the allen in… which would put the top towards the inside… the whole stud that the nut goes on just pops out and the window goes back to the outside… i dunno whats wrong with it