Konig Graphite Holes 17x7 4 lug

Hey fellas,
Just need some input,to see if these rims are do-able on a 91 integ…
Of course, after lowering it…Also what type of tires would make it fit?
Please Advise,
Skerb1

khrimb.jpg

it will work as long as they have a 4x100 bolt pattern. you’ll most likely want to run 205.40.17s, as they are the most common for 17s on our cars.

Hey Just,
I think the ones that i can get are 4x114.3…The offset is 45/1.77 and the back space is 5.77 What do you think? Feasible?
skerb1

Nope.
No other bolt pattern other than 4x100 will work. As far as rubber goes, common size for 17’s is 205/40/17.

HTH :slight_smile:

OK, gotcha…What about lowering? I want it lowered enough so that it would have that sporty look… :cool:

yes, you can lower the teg on 17" rims. Sporty is sort of a subjective word, but eliminating any gap between the fender and the top of the tire is usually around 2" drop. do not forget about camber correction kits when lowering your vehicle, or you will find yourself buying new tires every 3-5 months.

Or, should I consider 16’s…I like the look of big wheels…on a lowered car that’s why I asked about 17’s…But if they look funny then I’ll get 16’s. :think:
Please Advise,
Skerb

yeah man id say go w/ 16’’

def 16 i think they look mucho better. im getting these for my 93 red ls check it out. my mugen wannabes

if you want cheap 17’s look at this link this guy on ebay is selling nice sets of 17" rims for arround 266 with 95 shipping im planing on picking up a pair this month

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsasaleclassZ2QQsassZextremewheelQQsbrbinZtQQsbrsrtZlQQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ3

Hey DSF767,
So what is your opinion on getting 17’s verses 16’s?

im a fan of 17’s because i like the look of rims with more low peofile tires. if you have 16’s its more of a regular tire. i just think the 17’s standout more and show off your car. i myself am getting either the black rims or silver for my grey car havent decided yet but i really like the black ones.