OEM part number?

I’m looking for the OEM part number for the 92-93 GSR front bumber so that I can order one for my 91 LS. If anyone knows the part number and/or a good place to order the bumber from, I’d appreciate it.
Thanks…
Yes, I did search first.

71101-sk7-a80zz - 92-93

thats for a bumPer anyway.

I’ve found that part number, but I’m looking for the GSR bumber, and I’m assuming that has a different number.

It is the same… they only thing that maty be additional is that the GSR’s all had a lip addition… I think most all GS/LS/RS did to off the showroom floor. this is a seperate part number

LS:
http://www.edmunds.com/used/1993/acura/integra/18162/photogallery.html?pg_type=Coupe%2FHatchback&imgsrc=%2Fpictures%2FVEHICLE%2F1993%2FAcura%2F18162%2F000021-T.jpg

GSR:
http://www.edmunds.com/used/1993/acura/integra/18164/photogallery.html?pg_type=Coupe%2FHatchback&imgsrc=%2Fpictures%2FVEHICLE%2F1993%2FAcura%2F18164%2F000022-T.jpg

Yeah, it looks like it just has an extra lip, but it looks like it is molded to the bumper. So, is there any way to buy just that lip, or anywhere to buy the whole GSR bumper?

I will be dropping an H22A into my integra in the fall, but I want to keep that near-stock look while still having a few subtle cosmetic mods (GSR bumber, HID kit, and a few JDM parts…) to go along with all the performance mods.

The lip is sold seperately… seperate part number (I have bought a new one before) I am not sure if they are still avalibe

All 92-93’s have the same bumper… AND the same lip. The lip was not an option only for the gsr…

And as schu stated, the lip and bumper are separate pieces, and thus different part numbers.

The difference between the gsr and non gsr is paint. The gsr bumper AND lip are all painted. On the rs/ls/gs models the “molding” on the bumper and the lip are not painted, they are just black abs plastic.

nice guys.

and to note,

the Lic. plate “plugs” were available in GSR painted colors…
all others were black.

Thanks for the info guys…
I see what you’re saying, the unpainted lip you’re talking about fell off the 92 LS I had a few years ago.

Hey guys, checked it out a bit too, but the gsr"lip" has a diff part# then the reg gs/ls…

someone look at the lips next to each other eh…

Thats odd, they’ve always looked exactly the same to me. Is there any chance it could be a different part# because the gsr ones come color matched? Although I assume that if you were to order a gsr lip it would come unpainted. :shrug:

I did order a spare one, and it did come unpainted in gray abs

Yeah Colin, its def. unpainted…
we’ll have to match them up sometime.

gray? So its not the black color that the stock unpainted lips are?

Oh, and by the way, I hate you for having a “spare” lip. :mad:

Bwahahahaha :naughty: