Acura / integra/ rs badge removal

Acura / integra/ rs badge removal on the back of the car is there holes that are on the back like the acura logo and what should i use to remove the adhesive [/IMG]http://edit.imagestation.com/pixami/ImageServer.psp?Cmd=RenderPrintPage&rand=262797184&width=706&height=975&ID=9614Q3Y4HX88[IMG]

If i remember correctly, there are holes behind the top two emblems and there is no hole behind the RS logo.
if you want to do it the mickey mouse way, you can use bondo to fill in the holes, but overtime, they will fall-in. If you want to fill the holes the proper way, you’ll need to weld the holes shut and of course, finish it off with a coat of paint.

There are two holes behind the “Acura”, two behind the “Integra” and one behind the trim designation.

To get the adhesive off, use some adhesive remover of course! Just go to home hardware or something and look for some. I think there is a brand called “glue gone” or something like that. They make a type that is specifically for use on cars so it won’t hurt your paint at all.

i guess im not going to take them off if there is holes maybe ill get all of it shaved wen i get my spoiler off and get those holes filled too then get it painted. anyone know a place where they got that done in lower mainland b.c. with approximate price

well…some shops will charge you $60 to do them all, where some will charge you $200 to do the whole rear. The difference is how you fill it (as explained in my first post).

You pay for what you get…i personally went with welding to fill the holes. I wanted to do it right the first time.

You can try continental autobody in Richmond (bridgeport and shell)

i had my car done at AK Autoworks in Burnaby (Dawson road), but I don’t recommend going there now because they changed owners and all the staff are new. All the ex-AK Autoworks staff went to Continental autobody.

Talk to tommy and tell him Eclypz sent you :slight_smile: