hole under the door handle

my car was broken into about acouple weeks ago and the asshole made a hole underneath the drivers door handle to get in. i got an estimate at a bodyshop n the guy wants about 200. i want to cover the hole up but not sure on what i wanna use. i was thinkin i can try using jb weld to cover the hole up n once it dries, go over it with black touch up. if anyones got another method, please lemme no, cuz im afraid its gonna come out messy if i use jb weld.

(for those of you who might not know what jb weld is, its pretty much ultra strong glue that turns into cement once it hardens)

thanks

u should find who did that and beat the shit out of them … no clue how to fix the door tho… u can put one of those ricy stickers on it ! :giggle:

Hey look at that Duy… looks familiar :gunleft:

Mine’s even worse. :sad:

Sorry to go off topic but Nino what happened?

Car got broken into. Screwed up the passenger side door.
-nino

hey bro we can try to open the door and bend it back out i dont think they cut a peace off the door it should b bent in there only thing i c is that the plastic door handel is chiped

Do you have keyles entry? Why not shave it all while you’re at it?

JB weld can be sanded down can’t it?

no, no keyless entry. jb weld can be sanded but im trying to avoid all that work.

i was thinking, for now, i can just put something on so the paint wont chip, and the metal wont rust. anyone no something like that?