HELP: JDM lowbeams arent working

well actually only the passenger side low beam light isnt working, but the hi-beams do, the drivers side is good for both hi and lo beams, and every other light also works(fogs and corners). its just the LO-BEAM on the one side that doesnt GRRRRR… :mad: . so i dont get what it could be, anyone have this same problem? i double checked the wiring and everything is in the right place. ive tried 3 different oem H4H bulbs and again only the hi-beams come on.

check the fuses.

more than likely the low beam filament in the bulb has come loose…time for a new bulb…try switching the right and left bulb to confirm that its actually the bulb though…ive had the same thing happen to me at different times with both left and right bulbs…u may not be able to see the fine crack in the filament where the connection is broken.

yup prolly the bulb same thing happend to my dads car… chech bulb!

was gonna say the same thing

90% of the time the low fitment is blown

check the bulb

thanks fer the suggestions, ill check it out and post an update later

so it turns out to be a combination of the fuse and the bulb. changed the both and now its works!!! :clap: :clap: thanks for the help guys, man i love this place

how could it be a combination of the fuse AND the bulb?

it’s either one or the other, unless there was something i missed in all those circuitry classes i took. :think:

well first off the fuse was blown, i replaced that and the lo beams still didnt work, but the hi beams did (which was my original problem). so i swapped in some other bulbs and voila! both highs and lo’s worked fine. so u catching what im pitching now?

i don’t play baseball :shrug:

hahaha well i guess youre a lost cause then

that’s what my commander said :frowning: