R32 Skyline Taillight conversion

What do you guys think? Yay or nay.Cuz im really thinking about doing one.i think it looks good if done right.

cant really picture it in my head, do you have any pics or references?

Hey man, as long as you think it looks cool who gives a frell what anyone else things. I say do it!

And when you have be sure to post up a pick as I can’t seem to find one. :hmm:

hey how are u planning to do this?

let us know cause i think it should look good, and maybe i’ll do it too depending on how much it costs :ok:

i’ve seen the r32 conversion on a g2 on ebay about a month ago

it was sexy!

I’ve seen pics of this done, it was a red G2 and i’m thinking that it was in here somewhere… But if it’s done right it will look bad ass. but you just can’t beat that factory style! but if you got the cash and the time go for it! :up:

sory, I have a pic of a car with R33 tails, not any R32s though

Post it if you can please

eww… that rear bumper is uggs

looks kinda ehhh, a little too boxy for my taste.

I like the R32’s on our cars.

That one guy that was selling his teg has them… He’s the one with the racing seats in the rear…

i think the orig back looks better, but if you like it, do what YOU thinks cool, have fun with it!

i think it looks sick,hey you may as well throw the full body kit to also…i mean just a thought.its defenetly a project.

same here… but the R32 covers WAY less of the rear section than the R33/34.

The R32 tails are actually almost the same size as ours…

yeah, I think that rear bumper sucks too - looks like a cabinet or something, all squared off and such. The tails are reasonably well integrated though.

All that and he still has the rear wiper on. Hrumph

Yea the R32 one looks much better.Its not as extreme looking.Everybody has prolly seen it on the burg. widebody teg in Va.If i could get ahold of some tails i would do it.If someone will tell me how to convert .bmp. to .jpg i will upload the pics

Allright I took 5 minutes out of my bust schedule to find it
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5335&item=4503792147&rd=1

:inlove:
Wow, usually all tail conversions are shit but I have to say, it looks sexy… the conversion that is, not the body kit