do clear corners ever turn out good?

while i was walking to the bus stop after school i passed by 3 g2s which all had clear corners. the thing is they look really bad! they sort of pop out and not really put evenly. 1 of them even had some fog/water inside the clear corner. so i guess my question is, does anyone have a pic of their teg with clear corners which turned out good. oh also, the colors dont really match so would it look better if the whole set of front head lights were tinted? sorry if this is a stupid question dont flame me! :worry:

TIA :bowdown:

DUmp the clear corners, one pieces make it look ten times better.

Instead put the money in the piggie bank savings for one pieces. :cool:

i want the 1 piece but its impossible for me to afford. i’m a college student with no job and i’m actually saving money from my financial aid to buy me some rims hehe :crazy:

mine fit properly, but they are a little lighter color than the headlights. I’ll get one pieces eventually, but since that is a cosmetic thing it is rather low on my priority list, and these are far easier to make completely legal.

I currently have euro’s on mine. Here are some pictures:

Don’t even waste the money on them… one pieces give you much more light aswell.

yeah, one the way to go, but i have clear corners (not euros). it looks alright, but it doesnt match perfectly like u said.

I think all aftermarket corners will jut out a little bit, I had clear corners on my teg they looked decent but when I get it back from paint I’ll have one pieces.

Ill even give you my clear corners for free if you pay for the shipping costs :up:

I’ll take 'em since my passenger side kinda fogs up cuz it leaks. I’m also in the process of saving for one pieces. :smiley:

they look pretty nice can i have em?
since i’ll never be able to afford 1 pieces

Yeah, if your down to pay $5-6 for the shipping costs.

sorry bro, had to offer them to the kid with no cash first.

For some reason the euro corners always seem to leak more than the regular clear corners, you could try taking the passenger side off on a dry day and letting it air out then seal it back up with some silicone. (sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt :shrug:

come to think of it though, I think this dude that I gave some leftover clear and euro corners who recently installed one pieces might still have his corners laying around. Ill give him a call and see if I cant get a pair or pasenger side for you.

hey man ill pay for the shipping if you give me both clear corners!!!

my corners look like those. they are fog looking not really clear. I know jdm 1pc are better but i cant afford them yet. i want them. but mine look good so i can wait.

cool, thank you kind sir :bow:
when are they available and how much to ship to 94121
let me know :cool:

I could ship them out tommorow.

email me your full address www.massie420@hotmail.com

Email Sent :dance:

still havent got it

Do you have a paypal account?

is it www.massie420@hotmail.com or just massie420@hotmail.com, cause i took out the www.
and yeah i got a pp account
deminint@sbcglobal.net is my pp and my email

send it again with the www.