light bulb H4 or 9004?

Hey just wanted to double check to see if the headlights for a 93 RS is 9004 or H4’s? Anybody know which bulb is for the fog lights? Is it H3’s?

thanks!

y2ken@shaw.ca

9004 for the headlights
H3 for the fogs

I thought so, but on Piaa’s website it says the car takes H4’s. Will H4’s work at all? Or just stick wtih the 9004!

h4’s are a completly different connector… they wont work at all… h4’s are similar to h4h bulbs found in One Piece JDM headlights… the only differance is the ring around them is smaller on the H4H’s… stick to your 9004s if you’re running stock headlights… nothing else works…

unless you converted the wiring so that you can use 9007’s

you can convert your headlights from 9004 to 9007 and get a brighter displacement, but if your going to swap your foglight bulbs (h3’s), DON’T use anything over 55watts or you’ll melt through the cover

Good call… 9007’s can be used… i never tried this when i had my stock headlights… do they run much hotter then the 9004’s? i know the stock headlight was glass, but the back was plastic so i’d be curious as to if it’d melt or not.

sounds good! Thanks everbody for straightening that out for me. Has anybody heard of the brand Eurolite? Are these any good? Also, anybody know the trick to aiming your headlights properly?

Eurolite are shit… they burn out too fast… as for aiming the headlights, park about 15’ away from a wall… (or garage door for me) and aim the lights about 3 to 3 1/2 feet up… somewhere in there…

do you need a fairly long screwdriver to get at the gears that change the directions (up/down, left/right) of the headlights?

A long screwdriver will be helpful. But these are all questions that can be easily answered with a simple :search: