Aztec Green in GSR only???

I have searched, but can’t find anything definitive. The reason im asking is because I saw a G2 painted aztec green, but it was not in the greatest shape. I just assumed it was a bad repaint, but now im thinking it could have been a GSR. I have seen it going to my college and I don’t think it’s been taken care of very well. If that color guarantees it’s a GSR, I might try to talk to the owner and see if they want to sell it. Thanks.

it is easy enough for someone to buy paint, so a color is no guarantee. check for the side moldings, spoiler with LED, tach, and seats - either it will be a GS-R, or an extensive conversion.

I only saw it from the back. I actually tried to race it but they didn’t go along. It was kind of rough; emblems were missing, paint wasn’t good. I think it did have matched moldings but don’t remember about the spoiler except that it had one. The paint was old and everything else looked original except for some crappy old clear taillights. I just remember thinking, “thats a strange color, must have been repainted” Thats before I found out about the aztec green GSRs.

I think Canada had Aztec in RS’s :up:

in 92 aztec green was a color any integra could have I have seen a few that were aztec green and RS’s

you sure you haven’t seen Jasper Greens?

nope theres one thats all beat up thats like 15 mins from me that always sits in a parking lot and never moves. I open the door about a month ago just to look at the build date and color code and it was BG-29P and the build date was in oct. 1991, its been sitting in the same spot for about 8 months now and the tires are getting flat it musta died on them or something.

Yeah, in canada only aztec green was availbile in RS form

Are you sure? Don’t quote me on this, but i’m sure Aztec Green was only available in ls/gs/gsr trim levels, not rs.

I’ll second that… I saw one the other day at the mall down here (BC plates)… it was an all stock aztec green RS

i have an aztec green integra 92RS

Yep, it’s a real aztec green 1992 RS! what is so special about this color?

in the US it was GSR only

USDM GSRs: red, white, green
CDM GSRs: red, white, black (well, i’m not sure about the other colors acutally, but i know for a fact there is black cause i have one :wink: )

Ladies, stop your fussing. Any car can be painted Aztec Green it’s just that the GSR is available in Aztec Green in the States as a stock color. And Eric, look to see if the car is a 3rd brake light cuz if it doesn’t then it’s a GSR - GSR’s redline at 8k.