X

nothings perfect

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothings perfect

i'm a perfectionist, but when it comes to used parts you have no choice unless if you're really lucky. i got my headlights from the net a few months ago everything seems fine until i washed my car. the damn passenger side leaks. what i wanna know is, can the moist of the water affect the light bulbs? because at night i feel like the driver side is more brighter. who else out there feel like their headlights doesn't match or isn't the same? i do. tell me about it.

well if cold water hits a hot bulb bie bie light bulb

Comment

you know whats funny? it did died out on me for two days got a fixing ticket and bout to fix it the next day and it came back alive on me. didn't have to go thru the hassle just paying the tix will do just fine. my car just loves me.

Comment

but if water hits the hot bulb it will pop and there will be little pices of glass in your headlight.

Comment

IBTL

Bro, just take the headlight out, and re-seal it. It's not difficult to do, and that way you can ensure that your bulbs will not burn out prematurely.

Comment

update

bad news: today i receive a letter from the court and the freakin bill came out to $213! i thought a fixing ticket would be like $50 or less. what should i do guys? should i go to court and plead not guilty or agree to pay them monthly. i don't have $213 to pay them off right away. has anybody had this problem b4? back in the days when i didn't have my front license plate on the car it only cost me $12 bucks. i think the county of san diego is just looking for money.

Comment

a fix it ticket should only cost $10. you should see if you can get an officer to sign the ticket off then pay the $10.

Comment

Working...
              X