would this muffler fit on my car?

this style on a 2dr hatch. let me know on your input.

most likely it will fit if you get someone to do some custom piping on the part that it mounts to near the rear control arm.our stock mufflers sit side ways this one should fit length wise.

get an apexi n1 that muffler will look like shit on a teg. believe me i install them and no matter how you put them they look like garbage

I have a Greddy that is styled like that…it fits but i had to have custom pipe bent (i only have from the axle back). it looks great and sounds AWESOME! the only problem is that because it’s so big, you have ground clearance issues, i’ve backed into a coupla speed bumps and things, and it’s pushed the canister back and cause the pipe to rattle against the sway bar mount, or whatever that is that will be in teh way, you could possibly get it mounted at an angle. hope this helps

Typically, I’ve seen this type mounted at an angle (which I personally don’t like), but if your muffler shop is good enough, they should be able to fit it in straight (seen it on old civics and I think we have more space). Of course, there’s always the out-the-side look…

Looks like a Matrix muffler, what’d you pay? around $60? That muffler gives off a pretty nice deep sound (unlike ‘bumble bee’ mufflers), but I’d just get one of the mufflers w/ pipe that is made specifically for the G2.

i have a muffler like that and right now im looking for a place to bend me a pipe so its almost like stock.

does anyone have some pics of it on our cars?

Of all things I would never say the N1 style looks good.

why not grayt? is it cause you have a pacesetter or a 3aracing muffler? i have an n1 and it looks good as hell

No, I have a premade cat-back and my bro has an N1 styled exhaust… Mine looks like shit, but god damn does the N1 look even worse.

Maybe it’s because the fact that most sound like shit. My bro had to add an extra muffler just to quiet it down because it’s so annoying.