Removing stickers

I have a few stickers on the paint part of the hatch and some on the inside of the rear glass, and also the INTEGRA sticker out the rear of the car since its a 90. Whats the best way to get the INTEGRA sticker off the paint without damaging th paint?

You can take the integra sticker off, it’s just really time consuming if you want to work slowly as not to scratch any of your paint. Its automotive grade adhesive and since its been on there since 90 it will take some peeling skills on your part (more like chiseling skill actually). Some people claim theirs came off in one peeling, but when I removed mine the sticker came off in bits and sections at a time, the adhesive was just really stubborn to come off. If your lucky you can peel off sections instead of bits at a time. I used a wedged screwdriver and my fingernail, and I did scratch some of my paint in the process. Afterwards I think I used either Goof Off or WD-40 to remove the remaining adhesive spots. If you want to save your paint then just work slow with a light touch on the scraper and be patient. Removing from the glass is a little more forgiving, just use your fingernail and Goof Off or somehting similar and you should be fine.

Bug and Tar remover works well. Or any kind of liquid soap for that matter. Use a razor blade and chisle slowly. BTW, what stickers are we talking about? The emblems? Or just bumper sticker stuff?

Oh yeah, be very careful about the defroster lines if you have 'em!

i dunno if this is the same, but my DB1 came with 4 stickers on it, 2 on the gas lid door and 2 on the rear window (inside [Apartment permit stickers]) i used a razor blade to get the permit stickers off, they didnt come off in one piece they came off in sections, as for the gas door stickers (1 acura symbol, and the peeing kid sticker) i used a hair dryer on them for like a minute then started peeling away, it was pretty easy until it cooled down then i heated it up again and peeled the remains off, then by that time i had tinted the windows and had a huge (oakland) raiders sticker on the back window and 2 little ones on the read doors i just used water and a razor to get those off the 2 little ones each came off in 1 piece but the big one came off in like 100pieces :whip: , hope this helps

EDIT: also i used a razor blade on the gas lid door, only scratches are from the razor blade (2 lil light scratches, nothing GS27 scratch remover couldnt fix)

razorblade BE CARFULL!
i try to use my nails to get the corner started
then peel…
then use goo gone to finish up