Wide Body G2?

Ok I’m planning to make my 93 Integra into a wide body with wode body fenders, but i found 2 kinds… ViS Feels wide body fenders and Quest Wide body fenders. They look the same. Are they the same? I’m wondering that b/c I like the ViS Feels one, but I think that they are the same ones as the Quest. Can anyone help?

if they’re both the same go with the cheapest set

same shit. both are feelz copies. vis makes quality products tho. make sure to ask them if it has the “vent” in it. some have an area made for a vent. might want to just get the vis nsx widebody for civic’s. pretty sweet lookin.

I’m in the middle of doing mine in a widebody but I’m using quarterpanels off another teg trimming them and then welding them in (the bad part is there is going to be like a couple trillion little tack welds that I’m going to have to grind smooth. I guess that’s why there is fall and winter!

I almost fell down laughing when I read the ViS makes quality products. I guess for the money you pay they are alright … Import scene is flooded with crappy imported parts and since there really is no good stuff in the u.s. then it is considered good. You take a ViS part to germany or Japan they would look you right in the face and laugh. Sorry for the rant :slight_smile: I have like 10 friends that have ViS stuff and 1 is happy, and he is happy just cause it came in ok condition. But I guess if you want a REAL carbon hood and not a hood that is 20% carbon and the rest fiberglass you are not going to pay $250.

Up until now, I thought VIS was good, if not, what would you recommend? I am looking for CF hood.

Thanks.

vis makes good products. my friend baught the complete nsx widebody for a 96-00 civic and it was smooth as could be with almost no imperfections. some german companies actually prep their kits before sending them out but who wants to pay 600 for a front bumper? someone i know actually did and it is a pretty nice bumper but nothing special.

What website is Quest Wide body fenders on for DAs. and if anyone has achieved widebody … please post pics.