help with onepeices

okay i wired the pass side up and everything went fine no probs at all then i wired the drivers side up the same i am (pretty sure)and my blinker doesn;t work now the lights comes on just doesn’t blink can anybody help me

JDM corners don’t blink. That’s why they had sidemarkers (you might have noticed a fourth spot for wiring on it… that’s where the sidemarkers wire up to).

you have a choice to make them blink… or just come on as driving lights.

the bumper lights blink so dont bother with makin the jdms blink… imho. just make sure you have the same wiring on each side so its even. lol

for the extra set of bulbs… just pull them out of the plugs… tape them up good with electrical tape, and leave them tucked behind the lights so if you ever change back you have all the wiring

yep

oh okay ill check my wiring again and make them not blilnk but hmm im always lost what other set of bulbs?

USDM corner lights have 2 bulbs. One is constant, the other blinks…

JDM one Pieces only use the one that’s constant. The JDM housing doesn’t hae space for both.

Use the one that’s constant, save the other bulb in case you have to get a fix-it or something…

word i see what i did wrong i used one usdm and one jdm bulb and had the usdm mixed up thanks for the help can close thread now i guess