X

what color?

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what color?

I know this is really more of a girl thing, but what color fits best for a teg? i mean, i've seen white, black, blue, red, and eve purple!!! I want to re-paint mine cuz when i got it, it was green it still is and i just want to know what color everyone thinks is best. (I'm partial to red, but i haven't seen many of those..)
    Red
    18.89%
    Blue
    22.22%
    Black
    32.22%
    White
    26.67%

its hard to paint a car a different color, if its not black to begin with. cuz the engine bay will be off color and well, if youre like that, it looks funny. but its your car, pick your own color

Comment

how about army green? I've seen several cars on Honda-Tech that color and it looks hot

Comment

I'm actually thinking of repainting my teg. It's a 90 and it's got little scratches and pin striping that has bothered me since I got it. It's red, but I was thinking of painting it black. But now, I'm heavily considering yellow. I'll probably go with another coat of red. I'm not really a big fan of yellow, but you really don't see any yellow integras (G2s anyway). If done right I think it would look really good.

Comment

do purple

Comment

Originally posted by XcLuSiVTRM
            do purple
            That's not such a bad idea. I'd never have thought about that...hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie's Teg
              purple is nice when done properly but I think if your going to do a complete color change you should dothe door jambs and engine bay .

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie's Teg
                yea its the sexyness

with a black engine bay (car was red)

engine bay done shitty.. tearing out the blown engine, will paint it better!

Comment

i think blacks the best color.

Comment

tangerine mettallic orange

looks hot in the sun with some 18" crome wheels.

Comment

werd on the black! I have a black GS, Black ROTA's and dark tint...looks like Knight Rider!

Comment

you all are great. I'm still leaning towards red and purple...and I'll be sure to do the door jams and all that other fun stuff too.

Comment

What, no aztec green?

Comment

Originally posted by GrayT
                            What, no aztec green?

Comment

pink y0 dat shit is mad JDM

Comment

red

its all about the milano red with bronze rims, oh yeah !

Comment

Originally posted by GrayT
                                  What, no aztec green?
                                  Yeah no love for the Aztec? Aztec is teh hotness!

Speaking of green, is Aztec Green the color your car already is? If so, just do a respray...not many of us Aztec's in the world, so stay original if it is.

If not, I say Milano Red.

Comment

Blurple

Comment

Horizon Grey Metallic. It's my Favorite.
                                      http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106573
                                      Check it out
                                      Acurazor

Comment

red red red

Comment

the best color on a g2 is GRAY !!!!

Comment

Dark Metallic Blue with a nice carbon fiber lip. That is, in my opinion, the best looking combo I have ever seen on a teg. It just looks right, and you know that over time it won't get old and it won't change with the fads. It's a great color.

Comment

It's hard to say since your tegs green. If you aren't going to paint the engine bay I would leave it alone. If you are, then I would say white, black, metallic grey. Purple would look good for a girls car, just make sure you get the right shade. House of Kolor has some sweet purples, even the Burple color is pretty sweet.

I am kinda thinking about repainting my car, it has to go in for some body work in about a month, which insurance is paying for the following to get painted: rear driver/passenger quarter panels, rear bumper, tail light panel, hatch, both doors, passenger fender. So all i would have to pay extra for would be the driver fender, hood, front bumper, door jams & engine bay. It's white right now, can't decide if I want just repaint in factory white, or championship white, or a pewter color.

Comment

my cars is black with a red flake in the clear coat and it turned out great. you can get creative with what flake you like and it really makes the car stand out.

Comment

in my opinion dannys and tegboi (kevin) both use different mixes of lexus red mica and that is the best color for a teg. end of story!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X