OEM car cover help!!!

Hey guys, hopefully someone can help me out here. I was looking on Acura Carland for the OEM car cover, and I found it but it lists two different ones with no explanation? They are under Accessories: Exterior and are numbers 6145 and 6146. Has anyone ever had this same problem and found out the difference or just know? I would really appreciate the help, winters on its way very soon and I wouldnt want the teg to ever see snow. Thanks!

the original accessory guide had a complete cover and a glass-only cover. those might be the 2 parts, esp. if one is more expensive than the other.

if you find that there are actually no more oem car covers for the 90-93 integra… the 94+ is good for the hatchback… I use one all the time. and strike is right about there being two different styles of covers, one for the entire body and one for the cabin only. Call them direct, they are usually very nice

not to jack a thread but is there a good cover with a lock on it that covers our import?

Stop doing so many blunts… did you read the thread above?

The factory cover comes with a lock

i did read the thread … and??? do you want an apology?

Sure, that would be cool… take one down and pass it around

Schu- sorrry, not sure why becuase i read it and asked a ligit question

i like to misspell also man. you must be at work, right? i like that pic i saw on the internet.

Arguing over the Internet is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win you’re still retarded.

Bwahahahahahaha… thats a good one, you win

Thanks for the help, but see it is confusing because both are the same price…anyone know whats going on?

I responded in that fashion(sorry about that) because we had answered your question in the opening post… OEM… It may be hard to find a 90-93 OEM car cover in what is still good condition, that is why I posted an alternative, the 94+ OEM integra hatchback car cover fits fine… slighty more snug that the correct OE cover, but fits none th less. And yes, it has a cable and lock… usually

Try calling, I have seen that honda sometimes offers two types of material… one is the classic gray colored layered material and the other is a Blue Cotton cloth material. I was not aware that there was mutiples for our year (90-93) cars. Post up what you find out so we all know whats what.
Peace
Schu

By the by… I find 94+ oems on ebay all the time in mint condition for around $50-$60. I have bought two… I got lucky and won one for $36

Hey… anyone listening :cool:

i’ll listen. so why do you have 2? do you have 2 integras (this is all i got)

I have three oem covers… two NEW ones and the original '92 oem that came with my GSR when I walked into the dealer in april 1992 and ordered the car. :ot:

Hey… at least I have hair :up:

Many people would be happy to know they still have some in stock…I called acura carland and they said they could have 13 on monday, meaning there are still some floating around and i made sure to order it, and oh by the way the part numbers may be different but it is the same thing. hope this helps some people.