ViS Feels Wide Body Fenders

Ok I have a 1993 Acura 2 Dr. Integra. On ebay I saw ViS Feels Wide body Fenders for 90-00 Integras. Are these legitamate? I’m asking because I saw the same fenders on another car site, but they were only for 94-00 Integras. Are there ViS Feels Wide body fenders for a 93 G2? I want one so bad. It looks awsome to me. I’m thinking of getting them, but I want to know if the ebay fenders are legitamate. Can anyone help?

here is a link to the ebay page I saw…
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2492938720&category=6755&sspagename=WDVW

Also I was wondering if I can put 4 point racing harnesses on my factory seats. Is that even possible? If so then how?

???

i would email the seller and find out the real deal

when reading omre indepth:

WARNING: " Brand new " & " Light weight ".

Made in 7 layers of High Quality Fiberglass, ultra-light weight. !!!

(VIS NAME BRAND QUALITY GUARANTEED)

ask for pics. obviously our fenders are different from G3s, so there should be different ones for G2s than G3s.

I’ve checked into these before, they fit on all 90-00 Integras, they fit the best on a 94-00, but you are supposed to be able to modify them by trimming them and fiberglassing them to fit on a 90-93, not too sure how much work they actually are thought, personally never tried them.

There is a company in Austrila (sp?) called JetSpeed that makes a Feels style widebody kit for our cars, but the shipping is very expensive to get them shipped to the states.

I used to sell body kits and fenders and stuff on ebay and they usually do that so they don’t have to make 2 auctions, when you win you just say what year you have and they send the right ones. I never sold widebody’s so I don’t know if indeed they fit all those years

that was the widebody used on my car… feels makes good quality stuff

try making widebody like me… :rockon: … really fiberglass isnt as hard as it seem sometimes. it gets difficult but problems are easily worked out. to answer your question though i think when you buy those for 90-00 you have to trim them and possibly fiberglass them to fit a g2.