touch-up paint (specifically torino red pearl)

I’m having a hard time finding Torino red pearl (R72-P) touch-up paint. I guess because it’s an old paint code the dealers don’t stock them. Has anyone had any luck finding another manufacturer (duplicolor, etc.) that makes the color?

you have to go to a auto body paint and supply store and order at lease a a quart of paint… my friend had to do that for his Harley…

Hey Neil, www.paintscratch.com will sell touch-up sized quantities in pen and aerosol form.

Yes if you’re ordering a can of paint there will be a minimum quantity (typically a pint, not a quart)… But for touch up sized stuff, companies actually sell it ready to use.

Wow thanks. Over in UK though :-/

You can get Toronto red paint mixed and put in a aerosol can for about $20 from any auto body paint supply shop.

The “pearl” really drives up the cost from what I’ve experienced.

I got my paint from automotivetouchup.com i, myself have the R72-P paint and it actually turned out really well when repainting my bumper. you can also choose between how you want your paint. in an aerosol can, touch up marker, etc. i believe an aerosol can is $20-$25. definitely recommend this site

thanks guys.