Factory power lock setup, pics?

Just bought some GS doorpanels with power windows and locks, lock control box, wiring harnesses and actuators. My car had only power windows, so im looking for pics of where the factory stuff is located. Thanks alot for any help.

Anyone? I just Need to know where the control box mounts, and how the actuators and wiring are set up.

Sorry, I would help but I am a full days drive from Kelowna, [Winnnipeg] and my referance material, will be back on Sat. and can help then if you still need it.

I assume you have the door harnesses, [GS door harnesses].

I would be willing to bet you do not have the GS dash harness, so no wiring from drivers “A” piller plug to Power Door Lock Control Unit, [if not mounted in drivers door] or the wiring, [actuator and door lock switch if any] from the pass. side “A” piller plug to the door lock module, [or drivers “A” piller plug if PDLCU is mounted in the drivers door.

If you do not have the above you will either have to get one or make a “sub” harness with the above leads.

Do you have the plug(s) for the Power Door Lock Control Unit?

You should also have chassis side “A” piller plugs with at least 2-3 inches of wire still on pins so they can be de-pinned and pinned into proper positions in your “A” piller plugs to make the sub harness. 94

well i have a 91 ls i took the doors off my totalled gs and the relay and the two plugs from the two door i think they were blue ones ALL I DID WAS rip out the wiring and plugged them in the sam way they came out ma gs if my interior was still out id take pix. if i do my boys teg il take pix and post for u il let u know asap but its so much easier if you have sumone with a gs so u can just plug everything in just as it is in there car

OP has the door panels, [and parts] not the doors, or am I misunderstanding…

Just bought some GS doorpanels

I just got everything today, ill try to get pics of everything tomorrow. I got complete doorpanels with all switches, the door lock control boxes, some harnesses ill sort out tomorrow, actuators, etc.

Heres a pic of the harnesses i received, the mess of wires i havent fully untangled yet but theres alot of cut wires. Also i have 2 control boxes but only one harness plug that will plug into the control box, do i need the 2 control boxes or do i have to get another harness? the other 2 harnesses i asume are the door harnesses. I also have the complete doorpanels with all the switches, and the actuators.

You only need one of the Power Door Lock Control boxes. 94

if it wasnt like 30 degrees out id rip out ma interioir to show u how to wire it up i used both boxes but u do have gs doors rite or are u putting the modules in like ls doors? one of the boxes goe under the driver dash and the other goes on the passenger side on the right side behind that plastic. the wires are prob all cut because whoeva sepersated the wires got frstrated and cut them to get them out i did the same my first time. but theres really only like 4 wires and then like 2 grounds if theres a nice day n i dnt wrk il take ma interior out and borow a cam(baby moms lost ma digital) n take pics of ma setup

Um, what?

fcm-yea I just found out I only needed one, he sent an extra. So what will I need to do? I’m gonna untangle that harness, but I’m not sure where to go from there.

Factory power lock setup pics

i have a 67 camaro and i bought a factory tach that I am wanting to install. My didnt come factory with the tach so Im wondering how to get the tach to work. Wouldnt think my factory harness that pluggs into the back of the gauges would have a tach wire but i dont know for sure. or can i just run my tach wire from my distrubutor to the little studs on on the back of the tach and by pass the circuit board. Any help would be greatly appreciated…thanks in advance

I got that harness untangled, but ttheres a few cut wires im not sure about yet and what looks like a multi ground and im not sure where thats from. Ill get pics up asap.