swapping harnesses

soooo, i have been looking for a GSR engine harness for about 4 weeks now, with no luck.
My question is…
If i were to swap in a complete GS chassis and wiring harness, would it run the gsr car.
I mean, the GSR has predominantly visual differences (inside chromed door handles, vtec mouldings, painted mirrors/mouldings, spoiler w/ no uptop brake light,etc) as well as the VTEC engine, but as far as the main chassis harness is concerned, it should be the same ( except for the VTEC wires, and Knock sensor)
So, if i were to get a gs harness and wire in VTEC, etc it should work as long as the car has ABS, cruise, and such.
Are there any differences other than this in the GS chassis from the GSR chassis?
Thanks in advance guys. :salute:

anyone?

if anyone could get a comparison sheet of the GS to the GSR options i would greatly appreciate it.

Just gonna bump this in case anyone has found any answers. I have been working on my EH3 lately and haven’t been messing with the GS-R

anyway, just let me know if you have an answer, or ANYTHING that would help.

Thanks

i got a mint gsr harness with extended injector wires for when i did my wire tuck

you gonna have it for a few weeks, cause i’m pretty much broke till next month?

If you DO, end up having it that long (i doubt it, lol) I’d be seriously interested in purchasing it

yea givewit2who56@gmail.com
make me an offer