need the help for Radiator's Fan info

radiator fan’s wire it seem low power (not 12v) or not work… i want the fan start run when the motor turn it on

i am looking for fuse “relay fan” or something else as u know all abt obd-0 if u can respond here comment for quick or simple, i would fix the right way

(not want to use switch on/off it get burn the wire from battery)

i really need this help bec it sooner, will get new one 12’’ fan w performance half radiator in my da9

The rad fan relay is mounted to the inside of the rad support, [just in front of the batt], it is controled by the ECTS, [engine coolent temperature switch], the switch supplies the relay with a ground, [when engine coolent is around 194 degrees F] once “energized” the relay supplies the rad fan motor with a ground.

12V+ is supplied directly to the fan, [hot at all times], if you are not getting a full 12 volts at the fan, the first thing I would do is replace the fuse, even if it looks good.

If the above does not solve the problem you need to confirm that it is a problem with power, [not ground] run a jumper from the batt. to the fan, [pos.(+) lead] and trigger the relay.

You can also pull the relay and use a jumper wire to make the connection, [relay #30 and #87] if fan works, the relay may be the problem.

It may also be a problem with power to the relay, [relay coil] or a problem with the ECTS, or wiring going to any of the above.
If you are going to do your own electrical trouble-shooting, you need a multimeter, do you have one? 94

FCM; thank you very much, i doesn’t have electrical trouble-shooting or multimeter

I will get you wire colors and trouble-shooting “flowchart” later today.

Question…
What is wrong with the fan now, is it not working or do you just want to rewire it so it is on any time the engine is running? 94

hey FCM, i fixing my car during run it on volt, jumper wire on it and wire it popped also it not work run fan, i check fan it work so which mean that wire not work

now what suppose i do?

custom relay fan wire?

I can barely understand you, but if you do not understand troubleshooting get a copy of the helms and check out the electrical section. Should be around page 23-102 where it talks about the fans.

I can barely understand you, but if you do not understand troubleshooting get a copy of the helms and check out the electrical section. Should be around page 23-102 where it talks about the fans.

Ditto the above^^^

Dr79Rc As mentioned above, you are very hard to understand, maybe you can get someone to help.

The white wire, [blue on fan side of plug] is the fans power, it is protected by fuse 20 - 15A, [hot at all times] in under dash fuse box, you need to test for power at that fuse, [both test tips] if you do not have a multimeter you should go and buy one, or at least a test light otherwise you are just guessing at what is wrong.

Just looking at the fuse to see if it is good is not good enough, at the very least replace the fuse with a new one, [same size, 15A] the fuse may look good but may not be.

If you know the fuse is good and there is power at the fuse but there is no power at the plug for the rad fan, then obviously there is a break in the wire, [white lead], you need to find the break.

As a temporary fix you can run a fused lead from the batt. and connect it to the fans power lead, [white lead, but a blue lead on the fan side of the plug] that will get the rad fan working.

Don’t forget the fan will not work , even if there is power to it, unless engine coolant is hot enough to close the ECTS, [approx. 194 degrees F]. 94

On the teg I just finished working on the fan controller and fan relay were missing, so I just wired a relay using the ECT switch and key on to latch power to the fan. On an integra the fan controller can latch the relay using the ECT swich, the EOT switch, and the a/c switch by way of the fan controller.

I am not going to go into specifics; however, the helms section I referenced will do that in detail.