Dash Light and Turn Signal blown?

So recently I just noticed that my turn signal and dash light would not turn on. I would go ahead and turn on my turn signal lights to find out they weren’t working and my dash light didn’t dim…Oddly, the green arrows were showing whenever i switch on my turn signals.

I ran through some diagnosis and checked if my turn signals were working. Initially they did not. I couldn’t see the lights flashing on the front and rear. Replaced couple of fuses, checked the relays, and I could finally see the signals. Hazard lights even work!

But the dash and gauge cluster light is still not working…could I have short something? If this is of any relevance but I have a radio that I install and take out every night (security reasons) whenever I go home.

This is really bothering me ahhhhh someone please help. =[ It sucks driving at night not knowing how fast I’m going, haha.

MM&Y of car would help.

Dash/cluster lights fuse is fuse 11 - 15A, same fuse as park lights, [unless it is a 90 w/DRL the park lights fuse is fuse 1 - 15A] both are located in the under dash fuse box, if the fuse is good then the problem is probably the “Dash Lights Brightness Controller”

Pull the “DLBC” and test the 3 leads or just use a jumper wire to connect the red and the black leads together, the red/black lead is the 12V+ from fuse 11, [hot when park.head lights are on] the “DLBC” supplies the dash lights with their ground, [red] if the “DLBC” is bad, no ground, jumping from ground, [black] to bulb ground, [red] will get you dash lights, [full brightness]. 94

you sir are the best! I will try this out and report back.

It’s a 91 LS teg (auto). btw