da9 rear speaker measurements

bout to go to walmart right now, need to know what the measurements are for the rear speakers, for a coupe…there arent any speakers in there now so lmk asap

never mind i got it(6 1/2" , 6x9")

only 6 1/2 no 6by9

yo, i buy the speakers today and the dude i bought the car from chopped up the speaker mounting place above the rear shocks, so i had to just drop my speaker down the hole…lol

Damn thats messed up you could always make a mounting plate i had to make them for my RS theres a couple of threads about doing it.

i had to just drop my speaker down the hole…lol
So by now you should know that sounds like crap, and it is not good for the speaker.

As mentioned, you can build a proper mounting plate or concentrate on the front speakers by upgrading them and/or adding more wattage, [off-board amp].

Rear speakers are not needed in a stereo system, if used, they should be mid-range/mid-bass speakers,[no tweeters] and ideally the “rear fill” would be mono. 94

i just put them in there for the time being…bcuz on my build, i honestly dont care that much for sound…they only cost me like $40…imma look into the speaker mount though…any one have any links…thanx