Blinkers won't work but the four ways do? Help!

I took my bumper off the other day to put my new cf lip on and when I was done and try to put all the parts back together,the signals didn’t work at all.The four ways do work but not the left and right signals.

Can anyone help me find out were the blinker box is?

I assume you have a 92 Integra, if not, what is the MM&Y of the car?

Not sure I understand…
You replaced the stock front clip with a CF one, correct?
In doing so you would have removed all the front lights on the car, [head lights, front side markers and front signal lights] and reinstalled them with the new clip, is that correct?

You said, “the signals didn’t work at all” does that mean no rear signal lights, [in tail light] no front signal lights, [in front clip] no front side marker signal lights, [next to head lights] and no signal light indicators, [in instrument cluster]?

You also said, "The four ways do work " does that mean that hazard light flashes all the signal light bulbs, [rear, front clip and front side markers], is that correct?
Note: the signal lights and hazard lights use the same light bulbs and the same electrical circuit after the input to the “Signal/Hazard Lights Relay”.

So if the hazard lights work, the problem must be before the “Signal/Hazard Lights Relay”. and that could be the hazard switch itself or the signal lights fuse, power for both hazard lights, [12V+ constant] and signal lights. [12V+ switched] go through the hazard lights switch, tell me you checked the signal lights fuse, fuse 1 - 10A[ hot in run and start] in under dash fuse box, [assuming again it’s a 92 G2 we are talking about].
Hint- if your backup lights work the signal lights fuse is good and your problem is the hazard lights switch or the wiring to it. 94

yes, it a 92 integra gs.

I took the bumper and all its part off and when I went to put the parts back on is when the signal lights stop working.

My back up lights and signal lights don’t work and the fuses are fine.

How did you check the fuse, [fuse 1 -10A ,91-93 or fuse 23 - 10A , 90] both in under dash fuse box?

If the back-up lights also do not work then the problem is before the hazard lights switch.

Do you have a multimeter or 12V test light or can you borrow one or the other, if not go and buy on, $20 or less will get you a multimeter that will work.

Turn ign. on to run or start car, test for power at the fuse itself, test both test tips on fuse. 94

Still nothing, I’m going crazy. I think it might be the hazard button that went bad.

[QUOTE=fcm;2054370]If the back-up lights also do not work then the problem is before the hazard lights switch.[/QUOTE]Did you test for power at the fuse, [when ign. is on]?

I can’t help if you do not do the tests, [or give results of tests] that I ask you to do, although the fact that the back-up lights do not work may be another problem, power for the back up lights is from the same fuse as the signal lights and it gets that power before the hazard switch.

You need to test for power at the signal light fuse, if there is no power at the fuse or the fuse is blown/defective neither the signal lights or the back-up lights will work, do the test and let me know, eyeballing a fuse is not a good way to do it, a fuse can look perfectly good but still be bad. 94

[QUOTE=fcm;2056094]Did you test for power at the fuse, [when ign. is on]?

I can’t help if you do not do the tests, [or give results of tests] that I ask you to do, although the fact that the back-up lights do not work may be another problem, power for the back up lights is from the same fuse as the signal lights and it gets that power before the hazard switch.

You need to test for power at the signal light fuse, if there is no power at the fuse or the fuse is blown/defective neither the signal lights or the back-up lights will work, do the test and let me know, eyeballing a fuse is not a good way to do it, a fuse can look perfectly good but still be bad. 94[/QUOTE]I pulled all my fuses and check my self,I will get a tester and check that way and see what happens from there.

thanks!

That is not what I asked, the fuse may not be the problem, test for power at the fuse, leave fuse plugged in and turn ign. switch on and test for power ““AT”” the fuse.94

[QUOTE=fcm;2058771]That is not what I asked, the fuse may not be the problem, test for power at the fuse, leave fuse plugged in and turn ign. switch on and test for power ““AT”” the fuse.94[/QUOTE]will do.thanks!

[QUOTE=fcm;2056094]Did you test for power at the fuse, [when ign. is on]?

You need to test for power at the signal light fuse, if there is no power at the fuse or the fuse is blown/defective neither the signal lights or the back-up lights will work, do the test and let me know, eyeballing a fuse is not a good way to do it, a fuse can look perfectly good but still be bad. 94[/QUOTE]thanks for everything! I got it to all work after a few hours of messing around. It was a bad ground.

What ground? 94