Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what other stock honda/acura STOCK radio will work in our 2nd gens?

Collapse
X

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently i had my aftermarket radio stolen from my DB1 and wanted buy a stock radio...but before i go and make a purchase on a stock 90-93 integra radio, i want to see if another stock honda or acura radio would work and fit into my car. Any ideas, or suggestions would be deeply appreciated. pictures would be a plus too!!!

Find any cd player that is single din. anything can fit but may need to re-wire.

Comment

Originally posted by Trixx91 View Post
      Find any cd player that is single din. anything can fit but may need to re-wire.
      i am aware of that....but im looking for a STOCK honda/acura radio, not aftermarket, i know im going to have to do some re-wiring, but that's not the issue. the issue is trying to make the other stock honda/acura radio fit into my dash(with minimal modafications of course)

Comment

As i stated any Single Din will fit.

Comment

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194918

Comment

so i'm guessing i shouldn't have a problem with fitment issues. i was thinkin about installing a stock 1997 prelude am/fm/cd radio or a 1994 accord radio.

Comment

Originally posted by db1st View Post
              so i'm guessing i shouldn't have a problem with fitment issues. i was thinkin about installing a stock 1997 prelude am/fm/cd radio or a 1994 accord radio.
              That's the same deck I had before the 6 disc. It fit just like the original one did. I even used the OEM DIN pocket. I made some custom brackets and you'll have to do some rewiring.
              Other than that . . .

Comment

^^thanks!!!!!

read my mind!!!

Comment

Originally posted by db1st View Post
                  ^^thanks!!!!!

read my mind!!!
                  No problem . . .

Comment

Working...
                  X