what other stock honda/acura STOCK radio will work in our 2nd gens?

Recently i had my aftermarket radio stolen from my DB1 and wanted buy a stock radio…but before i go and make a purchase on a stock 90-93 integra radio, i want to see if another stock honda or acura radio would work and fit into my car. Any ideas, or suggestions would be deeply appreciated. pictures would be a plus too!!!

Find any cd player that is single din. anything can fit but may need to re-wire.

i am aware of that…but im looking for a STOCK honda/acura radio, not aftermarket, i know im going to have to do some re-wiring, but that’s not the issue. the issue is trying to make the other stock honda/acura radio fit into my dash(with minimal modafications of course)

As i stated any Single Din will fit.

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194918 :smiley:

so i’m guessing i shouldn’t have a problem with fitment issues. i was thinkin about installing a stock 1997 prelude am/fm/cd radio or a 1994 accord radio.

That’s the same deck I had before the 6 disc. It fit just like the original one did. I even used the OEM DIN pocket. I made some custom brackets and you’ll have to do some rewiring.
Other than that . . .

^^thanks!!!

read my mind!!!

[QUOTE=db1st;2052761]^^thanks!!!

read my mind!!![/QUOTE]

No problem . . . :up: