Main fuse/ pump relay

I’m looking for a pin out of the main relay. Does anyone have this, mine is acting up an I want to check the voltage in and out. Also does anyone have a pin out of the cruise control button on the dash?

Plug at PGM-FI Main Relay…

Black - ground, there may be two black leads on the ground terminal, one is a “daisy chain” the other is the ground for the injector relays coil, [#85]

Black/yellow - 12V+, [hot in run and start] fuse 24 - 15A, it goes to the other side of injector relays coil, [#86] it is also power for the fuel pump, [internal connection to fuel pump relay #30].

#1 Yellow/black - 12V+ output from injector relay, [#87] to ECU, injectors and some engine sensors/valves/solenoids, [internal connection to fuel pump relays coil #85]

Yellow/white - 12V+ input to injector relay #30, fuse 38 - 10A, [hot at all times.

Blue/white - 12V+ input to fuel pump relays coil, [#85] fuse - 18 - 7.5A, [hot during start].

Green/black - control ground input from ECU/ECM to other side of fuel pump relays coil, [#86] will be ground when ign. switch is first turned on to run, 2-3 sec. duration, “priming” once ign. switch is turned to start and if engine starts it becomes a constant ground.

#2 Yellow/black - 12V+ output from fuel pump relay, [#87] to fuel pump, hot when priming and engine running.

Problems with PGM-FI Main Relays are common on G2s and most older Honda/Acura, they are some times repairable…
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/mainrelay.html 94

Re

Thank you very much.