possible ooga horn hook up

Hey guys I was just wondering I wanted to hook up the ooga horn just for the hell of it in place of the stock horns. When i removed the bumper i saw 2 horns one in each corner so how would i hook up the new horn if i wanted to use my horn button…and i searched but didnt get much info. Thanks for the help

i’m not gonna say what i think about that. you should just put your horn in the place of one of the existing horns and disconnect and terminate the connection of the remaining stock horn. the dual horns are there to contrast tones so that they do not sound even more annoying. i personally have never seen two horns on my teg. maybe i haven’t looked hard enough…

yea idk some said they have one horn and some said they have 2 horns…so idk…but if i just disconnect one of them and hook up the other one would it mess up the horn circuit or not…thanks

As long as the current draw if your “ooga horn” is not more then the stock horns then you will have no problems. 94

CG5 - are you talking about one of these horns? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AHOOGA-OOGA-OOOGA-12V-HORN-RV-HOT-ROD-MODEL-A-T-FORD_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1171Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem53dbaa80c7QQitemZ360167669959QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories I was looking at those as well… seems like fun lol

fcm - can we hook those up to the stock horn connections? It’s takes 12v.

Again, it depends on the current draw of the unit, with the use of a relay it is no problem connecting it. 94