Seatbelt slider

I’ve searched and search this site, and some others, but can’t seem to find the answer. My driverside seatbelt slider thing stopped working completely on my 93 integra GS. Does anyone know how to fix this? I’ve got a chilton manual, but it doesn’t say anything about the seatbelts.

Also, does anyone know what fuse goes to the seatbelts? The chilton doesn’t say that either…

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I saw the thread about how the acura dealership is supposed to replace it for free, but the dealership here in El Paso will not honor it. This is my daily driver, and I really need to get this fixed asap.

Thanks again!

same thing happened to me i am not sure where the fuse is located but what i did was yanked it back into the postion when the door is closed and i had to do this a few times i also greased the track too. Supposedly you can wind it back manually with a tool located in the back with your spare tire. there should be a cover on the panel where the driver side rear window is closer to the butt part of the seat take that panel off and there should be a hole where you stick that special tool to wind it back manually personally i did not do this but i read it in my integra owners manual hope this helps a little.

Thanks, I can get it back by pulling it, it’s a bitch, but it can be done. However, everytime I open the driver side door, it will go back to the front position, so I have to climb through the passenger side. LOL. This sucks because right now, this is my only car… Please someone help!

I read that if I pull it all the way back, and then pull the fuse, it will stay back, and then I can just unhook the seatbelt manually. I just don’t know what fuse…

i looked in my helms pull the number 35 fuse in the driver side interior fuse panel which is a 30 amp this will stop both seatbelts from retracting.

You’re the man. Thanks. I’m going to try that as soon as it stops pouring here in El Paso. Who knew the desert could rain so much?

I’ll let you know how it goes. Thanks again.

no prob hope it helps

Do you, or anyone else, know where the Automatic Shoulder Seatbelt Control Unit(s) is/are?

Thanks.

Its underneath the passenger side kick panel. Its the little panel to the right of your feet when you’re in the passenger seat. There are two wire plugs leading into the unit. Disconnect them, and your seatbelts don’t move anymore.

Alright, I pulled the driverside slider back all the way, and disconnected the green plug from the seatbelt control unit. Works great. I am going to eventually figure out why it messed up in the first place, but I gotta finish my civic first.

Thanks for all the help! :rockon: