Keep blowing No. 21 fuse

Ive been having this problem for a while now, my car keeps overheating if im sitting still. Ive figured out that its the rad. fan not turning on. I found the No. 21 fuse was blown so i replaced it and it still did not work. So i replaced the ECTS and it worked for maybe a few minutes and the fuse blew again. So i put yet another ECTS in and the same thing happened. The fans turned on maybe 3 or 4 times…and now the fuse has blown once again. Can anyone offer some more insight on what may be wrong?

It sounds like there may possibly be a short somewhere in the wiring causing it to blow. I would look around the wiring harness, starting around where there is the plug that goes into the fan and see if you can find some damaged wires, and inspect the fan plug itself. Trace the wires back as far as you can looking for anything out of the ordinary.

Does it blow as soon as you replace the fuse, put the key in the ignition and turn it to on; or doe is seem like it’s fine for a bit, then once the car has ran for a bit (i.e., warmed up) the fuse blows causing the fan not to be able to come on?

The fuse does not blow right away, but its more like you said after the car warms up and the fans even cycle atleast once or twice.

The rad fan or it’s wiring is not the problem, the rad fan fuse is fuse 12 - 12A, [hot at all times], the rad fan turns on when the rad fan relay supplies it with a ground.

It is possible that the rad fan relay is the problem, fuse 21 is power for the rad fan relays coil, ground for the coil is supplied by the ECTS, [the ECTS and it’s wiring is also not the problem].

The other possibility is the RFCM, [radiator fan control module] it is also on the fuse 21 circuit, [this applies to USDM G2s only, CDM G2s do not have a RFCM].

The RFCM controls the condensor fan relay, [turning it on when engine oil temp. is too high, [will work even if ign. switch is off].
Why it’s called the radiatorFCM and not the condenserFCM I do not know, although anytime the condensor fan comes on so does the rad fan.

Question…
Do you have A/C? 94

I do have A/C. I did swap the RFCM out with another one with the same result. Ill swap out the relay and see what that does.