Low Beams dont work

Low beams dont work but high beams does.

i already checked the fuses and there all good.

i also replaced the bulb with a brand new one and no luck at all.

please help me out thanks.

The problem will be in the head light switch, the high/low dimmer switch specifically.94

thanks do you think i would have to check my light relay also?

There is no “light relay” other then the fog light relay.

The problem can only be in the “Combination Light Switch”,
we know the “Headlight Switch” is good because the high beams work, that leaves the “Dimmer Switch” as the only problem.

It is possible the problem is after the “CLS” either between the “CLS”, [“Dimmer Switch” output] and the fuse box, to test this, check for power at the low beam fuses, fuse 3&4 -10A, [hot when head light switch is on, low beam] in under dash fuse box.
If there is no power at the fuses, test for power on the red/yellow lead in the steering wheel harness, if no power there, replace the “Combination Light Switch”. 94

thank you sir.

Sorry to revive this thread and hijack it, but I have my own question.

Last night when switching from high beams to low beams my lights went out for a brief second. It dosent do it constantly, however every so often when switching to low beams it will do it. Is the Combination Switch the most likely culprit again?

Is the Combination Switch the most likely culprit again?
Yes, specifically the Dimmer Switch portion of the Combination Light Switch. 94

Thank you FCM.

The dealership said I have to use a steering wheel puller to take the steering wheel off. Does it just slide off after taking off the nut?

That depends on how tight the nut was torqued down, I have only had to use a puller once or twice when removing Honda/Acura steering wheels.

Hint, I can’t remember if steering wheel spline is indexed on a g2, mark the position of the wheel on the shaft just in case, it’s a pain if you have pull the wheel because the wheel is not “centered”. 94

This seems odd, but now occasionally the low beams will turn off by themselves while driving at night. Usually they turn right back on, but sometimes it takes clicking to brights then back to low beams.

Also low beams seem kinda dull, so I wonder if the circuit is dirty from dust getting in it.