Window/Radio problem

1. My passenger side window will go down with the drivers control but not up. I checked the relay and it seems to be working properly. Could it be the switch itself ? How can I check before going tothe Junkyard and getting one ?

2. When I was hooking up my aftermarket radio, my acc wire or ignition wire(yel/red) does not get any power when the key is turned on, so I had to hook up straight to the battery but now I have to manually turn it off/on

Any help on anyof this is deeply appreciated, Thanks !

I’m pretty sure we are talking about a G2 but MM&Y is always helpful.

No power on the yellow/red, [stock radio harness acc. lead] is most likely because of a blown fuse, the radio acc. fuse is in the under dash fuse box on most Honda/Acura, all years.

Find the blown fuse, replace it after rewiring the HU properly.
A fused 12ga power lead run from the batt. pos.(+) to behind the HU so the HUs yellow lead, [unswitched power] can be connected to it instead of the 12V+ constant, [white/yellow or white/blue] in the stock radio harness along with at least a 12ga chassis to chassis ground will improve SQ by getting the current the HU needs to it, the stock 12V+ constant and ground leads in the stock radio can not supply that properly.

With the HUs acc., [red] connected to the stock acc. lead and the fuse replaced, your good to go. 94

removed

Sorry ! Its a 90’ LS Integra 2dr hatch ! The fuse is fine, I checked it a few time already. I was thinking broken wire, but I’ll try what your suggesting.

Any thoughts on the window problem ?

Is it just a problem from the drivers side switch, will the pass. side switch roll it up and down?

If so, it is most likely the drivers side switch, they can be taken apart and cleaned. 94

Worked both of out, Thanks FCM :clap: !!! I wire the HU just like you said and it works great. The contacts in the passenger side switch were not making contact(which I broke and had parts flying everywhere), so I just took them from another switch that I had laying around, it also works great !